Achieving success in the realms of independent medical examinations, disability management, rehabilitation, wellness and prevention through professional, customer service oriented, outcome based, ethical business practices. Always striving to be a leader in our industry, while never compromising on quality. Adhering to the strictest standards of practice, while never compromising on integrity. Treating all persons served with the utmost respect. Developing new products and introducing innovative solutions, while remaining focused on the person served. Expanding our regional penetration and our product offerings to meet the needs of expanding markets. We succeed by one success at a time, and we distinguish ourselves through experience, knowledge, added value services and personal attention.
- Customer service: Delivering what we promise.
- Timeliness: Guaranteed 24 hour telephone, email follow up and verbal status reports.
- Professionalism: Demonstrating respect, integrity and a commitment to make a difference with all stakeholders.
- Continuous learning: Being creative, intuitive and knowledgeable about health management best practices through seminars, conferences, periodicals and the Internet.
Chief Executive Officer
Tel.: 877.304.2239 ext.: 228
President and Chief Operating Officer
Tel.: 877.304.2239 ext.: 225
Why You Should Choose A.R.S.
A.R.S. is a growing firm and loyal to the needs of our customers. We are committed to serve you through the guarantee of our services.
- All appointments are scheduled within 2-4 hours of receiving the referral.
- A.R.S. Assessment Rehabilitation Services Inc. now has a convenient way to transfer documents instantaneously. This document delivery system allows us to distribute reports directly to you without having to use couriers. This will allow you to meet timelines and increase productivity.We use SECUREDOCS to send our reports instantly to the adjusters to give you quick results.
- Medical Reports regarding entitlement to Section 44 Examinations, Pre-Claim Examinations, treatment or the entitlement to ancillary goods and services under the Pre-approved Framework Guidelines, or in respect of an Application for an Approval of an Examination, will be provided within 10 days following the completion of the assessment.
- We will arrange an appointment with the insured within 6 to 10 days for Homesite/ Worksite and FCE Evaluations.
- We can arrange for an appointment with a physician within 6 to 10 days.
- We will contact the employer within 24 hours (if applicable).
- A.R.S. provides ARCON in home assessments and FCEs at the client’s home if needed.
- Our services are available across Canada.
- We are constantly adding to our roster of over 500 Physicians.
- A.R.S. can facilitate any of your coordination requirements such as language translation services, transportation services or preferred rate accommodations for out of town assessments.
- A.R.S. is able to order and may set up all recommended assistive devices at no extra cost once approved by the insurance company.
- Supplementary Services include MRI’s and diagnostic tests such as x-rays and ultrasounds. All may be arranged within 5 days.
- We have cases, reports, invoices regularly reviewed by management.
- Complementary, objective File Reviews.
- Online referral system.
- We provide you with additional copies of the report for your convenience and to avoid photocopying.
- Complimentary Educational Seminars to assist you and your staff with the changing needs of the industry.
- We customize our reports to meet the demands of the adjuster.
- A.R.S. strives to ensure customer service. We understand how busy an adjuster can be, thus if a claim representative forgets to send the medical file for review we will either send someone to photocopy the notes and/or provide a courier free of charge.
- All of our files are prepared in accordance with the Federal Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA).
- We have an educated staff dedicated to adhere to the changes implemented by the introduction of Bill 198.